Friday, 10 June 2011

Fashionology.nl

I was one of the lucky winners of This Chick's Got Style's competition with Fashionology.nl for a 50euro giftcard...and look what I ordered.
Thank you so much! I've been lusting after some Fashionology pieces some time so can't wait to finally get my hands on them.

What did I order? Amethyst Casing Necklace, Silver Above Knuckle Ring, Silver Lower Armlet.
The lovely Yara has the stone necklace in a couple of colours (here). Make sure you also check out the amazing armour rings at Fashionology.nl (here). Dreamy!

3 comments:

  1. i love that first necklace!

    Join the vintage give away on my blog if you like :)

    http://givelivelovelife.blogspot.com/2011/06/give-away-doortjes-vintage.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all great, but i love the ring and bracelet!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog.
    great pictures.
    check out mine.
    hope you will follow me:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete