Saturday, 12 December 2009

Victoria Beckham Denim

Victoria Beckham's designing skills have come a very long way since the cringeworthy days of rhinestone encrusted bootleg Rock and Republic jeans. Just take a look at her new line of jeans and leggings! Every single piece from the collection is highly covetable and timeless, it is near impossible to pick a favourite. I managed to narrow it down to the above six (!). See more from the lookbook here, and click here for Net a Porter's exclusive article.

8 comments:

  1. I want the first one! It's really looking great! And thanks for letting me know regarding the topshop faux leather legging! I've ordered it in my usual size so now I hope it will fit me perfectly haha it's on it's way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, and love your blog also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im sure i will get myself a pair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty. I like pants on first photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok this is actually pretty amazing!!! I didnt expect this kind of clothing from her x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree with Francheska

    I thought it will be worse, but in fact, i love it!!

    Marika

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally had the crown ass VB jeans. hahahaha.
    i LOVE the first two, especially the second pic of high waist skinny riding pants esque jeans. so so so rad.

    xo Niki
    http://ahautemess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pair with the inserted black pieceas - they're so fierce!!

    /Jeanett
    http://jeanettd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete